Readwise Highlights Extension

Here is a release of the alpha extension for Craft to import Readwise highlights. Github repository includes an introductory video and an installation video.

Features

• Import your Readwise highlights from a book, tweet, article and so on
  • Pull a random highlight into Craft from your Readwise Highlights

Repository for installation:

Contact Info

You can find me at twitter as well.

1 Like

Thanks for you work. I thought I would wait several months to have this extension when I make the request post.
Could you consider the function which can extract bold/highlight lines in craft page and upload to Readwise in the future?

1 Like

An essential extension for a whole PKM workflow around Craft!

Would you mind if I add your extension to the Awesome Craft list? Awesome Craft is a list of collected extensions, workflows and other resources about Craft. I will update with the growth of Craft.

Thanks for your extension again!

I would be honored to be included in your list. Thank you

This is an interest idea. I would need a few more details. I sent you a question via github.

Thanks for your work!

Version 3 of the Readwise Extension is released

1 Like

I have now put out v4 update. Basically it supports proper sorting of highlights by date order. Plus a few bug fixes.

One known bug: the date header for highlights will link to the daily notes page. However this is currently broken on the web and ios versions of Craft, seems to be a bug.

Download it here: Release 4 - Date grouping ยท TfTHacker/craft42-readwise ยท GitHub

2 Likes